Secrets and BTS

Sunday

Pinterest Diy #1

Ahh! Hey guys, and welcome back! Before I get to this weeks Diy I'm announcing this new series. Pinterest Diy, Will it Work or Fail! I know its quite the mouthful of a name because honestly, I'm not creative enough to make it shorter. Anyways I will be trying popular Pinterest Diy's to save you guys the time of trying it out yourself! This week I'm going to be trying to make a strapless dress out of an over sized t-shirt! This pin is under: 29 Ways To Makeover A Boxy Men's T-Shirt
Materials you'll need:
1. An over sized shirt!
How to Do it!
Step 1: Do some crazy folding by following the directions.
The only directions that came with it is this picture.
I guess I'll try it out!

And there you have it! A very easy simple strapless dress made from an over sized shirt! If you were to try this pin, do it with a shirt that has a huge neck hole. Other than that I think it worked pretty well.


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes. Go Tessa. I always see these things on Pinterest but they turn out horrible when I make them.

    ReplyDelete