Secrets and BTS

Thursday

Book Folding!

Welcome my friends!
I'm going to teach you how to fold books into art (the easy way)! For this tutorial I'm going to be doing a simple heart design.

For this project you will need:

1. A book (preferably hard cover) with a page count of 200-800
2. A pencil or something to write with
3. A design you want to do

How to do it:

1. Gather your materials for the project!
2. Find a design you want to do.

3. Draw your design on the side of your book opposite of the spine. (For this I'm doing 2 straight lines towards the top of the book, you'll see why. )



4. Fold your pages inwards but not past the line like shown in the picture.
5. Repeat step 4 until all of the design has been folded.


2 comments:

  1. This is really cool! My only problem is that folding a book makes me cringe haha. That heart design is perfect, though!

    ReplyDelete