Secrets and BTS

Sunday

Pinterest Diy #4

Hello my wonderful humans (or animals, I don't judge)! Welcome back to our 4th post of the Pinterest Diy series!
Now I don't know about you, but my pet rocks look quite boring and I believe they deserve to look pretty. For that reason I decided to try the Sharpie Zenstones pin:
Buzzfeed 34 Things you can Make with a Sharpie
Original post from:
Art Judy

So I looked around my backyard and to my luck we had piles of decorative beach stones. I grabbed a couple, rinsed them off, then used a palm sander to sand off any imperfections. After that I got straight to work.



Materials you'll need:
1. Beach Stones


2. Palm Sander (Optional)

3. Sharpie 




How to Do it!
Step 1: Start off with... Gathering your materials!
Step 2: With your clean and smooth beach stones in hand, grab your sharpie and start drawing. You can make up your own design or get "inspiration" from the Internet!

Step 3: When done with design, you can either leave it; or for high durability, spray on a sealant. I've only seen a clear-coat varnish be used, but I bet something like a clear drying mod podge would work just as well. 

Now I think I did pretty good, but that's for you guy's to judge... (Pictures left is professionally done. right is my attempt)


Step 4: Do something with it! Put it in your backyard zen garden, in flower pots, anywhere!


Love you all,

Tessa <3







Secret Magical Wonderfulness!!!

So I tried it with colored sharpies....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
and it worked!

1 comment: