Secrets and BTS

Thursday

The Perfect Cup of Lemonade

Hello my beautiful readers! I was spending some time outside in the scorching sun watching all the blooming flowers and lemons sway in the wind. This is when I came to the realization that if I didn't make lemonade now; I couldn't after the sun's rays burn them to ash, and I would have to wait a whole year for citrus season to come once again.
As I walked into the garden I snatched some eggs from our coop and noticed the bright orange oranges.
At this point I was ready for the most magnificent cup of lemonade. With a bag filled with juicy citrus and a couple fresh eggs
The small yellow things are loquats, had them as a snack!

I proudly marched in through the kitchen door and started setting up.


Heads starting popping from every window and corner requesting a cup of the freshly squeezed bright colored juice. I knew I had to quadruple production.

To keep up with the demand, I washed and cut a bunch more. That ended up not being enough either, I had to go back and pick a couple more lemons and oranges off the trees.


Using a citrus squeezer and a funnel,


 I filled two glasses: one of lemon juice and another of orange juice.



Now it was time for the final step.
I had to combine the lemon juice, with orange juice, and dilute it to PERFECTION. This step was to ensure everyone was enjoying their amazingly fresh lemonade.

I was not underwhelmed by the final product. It turned out to be one of the best drinks I've ever tasted!

And that is how I made the perfect cup of lemonade! You should try it yourself too. All you have to do is: plant a couple trees, wait around 10 years for them to grow and start producing the most juiciest fruits there ever was, harvest them, and follow the same steps I did in this wonderfully laid out picture tutorial. (I had that whole 10 year tree thing taken care of, thank you grandma!)

No comments:

Post a Comment